January 20, 2011

Blogging is fun!

Everybody crowd around the fire while Papa Awesome(me) shares a little nugget o' knowledge. I have been reading blogs for quite a while. Over the years, I never considered doing it myself. I always thought that nobody would follow my blog because it would be stupid and boring. Low and behold, I am officially a blogger, and people like me(Big ups to Stuart Smalley, SNL).

Early this morning, I was thinking about what got me into blogging and what I have learned so far. Deep in contemplation, I sipped some very prestigious coffee(Folger's) and arrived at a conclusion. I love to talk. More specifically, I like to debate. Blogging allows me to put my opinions and thoughts out there for the world to read. And the best part about it all, it doesn't get graded. You see, I am still currently a student in college. This subjects me to the opinions of my highly qualified educators. Unfortunately, those educators and I tend to disagree on the quality of my assignements. But that's where blogging comes in.

I can forget about MLA format, spelling and grammar, page lengths, etc. This frees me up to write about whatever I want for however long I want. Freedom in the land of the free. And this blog is home of the awesome. God Bless America.

No comments: