January 18, 2011

Opening Tip

My name is Taylor. Being a sports fanatic from Oklahoma City, I have had little involvement when it comes to sports on the national level. However, as many sports enthusiasts out there have noticed, my beloved hometown now has representation in the NBA.

Let's get one thing straight. I love the Thunder. But I have learned to tame my homer-ized views of our players and put them in a more objective light. For the past 3 years, my unconditional love of the Thunder has blossomed into a fascination with the entire NBA. I watch the games, listen to the post-games, read the articles, and check the website. This fascination provides me with opinions that may be hated, or may be loved. Either way, you're gonna hear 'em. So sit down, shut up, and start thinking the way I think, or leave. But don't leave.... 

No comments: