January 27, 2011

Chasing A Star

So I have to choose a professional blogger to follow, so I chose a blogger that I, along with many others, read regularly. His style blends popular culture, humor, and facts to support his opinions in a way that will rarely be regarded as trolling. However, this is not meant to be a "Follow this guy because I like him" post. Why not? Well frankly, the man I speak of needs no help in gaining fame or popularity. I speak of the man commonly referred to as the Sports Guy, Bill Simmons.

He is funny, smart, and handsomely paid. I am none of these things. But I am going to go the anti-Lebron route, play the humble card, and give credit to the greats that have come before me. He is one of several people that have made a living doing what I want to do. No you didn't read that wrong. I want his life without the undying devotion to a team that is famous for sucking.

Enjoy this link: http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/blog/index?name=simmons

No comments: